FINALLY, WE'RE HERE!!!
We arrived in Nairobi a few hours ago and got to our hotel, which I must say is beautiful. There was no problem at all getting our visas, which makes me even more angry at the fiasco we had to go through at home!
We arranged for a driver to pick us up from the airport and he was great with answering all our 1000 questions. I couldn't believe the traffic once we left the airport. What was supposed to be a 20 minute ride to our hotel ended up taking about an hour! I took my malaria pill as soon as we landed, but unfortunately didn't sit well and had to ask our driver to pull over on a busy highway so I could throw up...you're welcome for the details.
Our hotel is wonderful, clean and safe, with a 24 hour security guard on watch. We have 3 beds and the TVs here play so many Indian movies...poor Mary. Nikita and I tried to do some Indian moves for her, but she wasn't having it at the time...
Anyways, we're exhasuted and I'm off to bed. Somehow my parents just managed to call the hotel and speak to me so I am going to bed with a little comfort from home!
Until next time,
Shaha :)
Sounds awesome (minus the vomiting)....but that Malaria pill must have really done a number on you because you spelled your name wrong... ;)
ReplyDeleteBe safe! xoxo